Sunday, August 14, 2011

Birthdays!

Well!

Today I discovered birthdays.

Now, I have known about *age* because I hear my vet talking about it every time I visit. If I remember correctly, I am five years old.

What I didn't know that in order to have an *age* you get to have a birthday AND sometimes when you have a birthday (especially if you are cute like the grand kids), you get to have a birthday party. What a wonderful concept!

Today is the birthday of a very special person. The photographer's father (aka Dad) is celebrating his (are you ready for this) ninety-first birthday. Do you have any idea how old that is in dog years?


So what I am wondering is -
When is my birthday?

AND

Where is my party? (I'm cute enough, right?)

Love,
Buddy

PS: When I grow up, I want to be as old as Dad.

No comments: