Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Words to live and eat by

This is a Julia Child quote...
"The only time to eat diet food is while you are waiting for the steak to cook."
This is Julia...


I have to say I totally and completely agree with Julia.  Why eat diet food when there is steak to be had?   I don't have to have steak every day but I am certainly going to enjoy it any time I can steal it off the grill.  But I am not going to eat diet food every day either because there is so much more interesting food to sample that is actually good for you.


Just look at how she takes control of that poultry...

Another gem from Julia...
"Everything in moderation, including moderation."

Isn't she just the best?

But my very favorite...
"If you're afraid of butter, just use cream."

Oh, I could just wallow in Julia-isms!


Love,
Buddy

ps  "Don't forget the liver!"

No comments: