Saturday, September 24, 2011

“The Art of Clean Up”

 I don't have OCD.....but the photographer and the artist both show OCD tenancies.  (OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

Not only are these pictures art, but this is the kind of thing that would appeal to my human's sense of order. They tend to play with whatever is left on the table after eating and straightening things seem to be a favorite pastime.  If I can figure out how to get images off of the phone, I'll post some pictures of their "artistic endeavors".

But for now, follow this link...

http://noquedanblogs.com/arte/the-art-of-clean-up-el-arte-de-ordenar/

This stuff totally rocks and even though it is in a language I can't understand, you don't need a translator to enjoy the pictures and appreciate what may be a slight case of OCD.

Love,
Buddy

No comments: