Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lookin' Goo-o-o-o-o-d

So..........

Google is updating (as opposed to down-dating?) their products and next in line is... you guessed it... Blogger!

And here we are trying out our new look.   It really is me don't you think?  After all, what could be better for a dog than a patch of grass to pee on and a bunch of flowers to sniff?

Thanks Google, for new stuff to play with.  I am looking forward to seeing what else you have to offer.

In the meantime, let me introduce you all to the most amazing piece of art.  Mind you I am especially fond of trees.  I am a dog, am I not?  But this is remarkable.  Visit this website to see more amazing tree art.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026977

And I promise on my crooked little feet and my great big heart, if ever I am lucky enough to see a tree like this in person (or would that be dogson?) I won't lift my leg.  However, I can't make any promises about Spencer.

Love,
Buddy






No comments: