Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daylight Savings Time !!??


What? Huh! Whatd'y'mean it is time to get up?
My stomach always knows what time it is and this morning it was telling me that I needed another hour of sleep.

What?

Daylight Savings Time?

What I want to know is where are you keeping it and what are you saving it for?

Man! I sure could have used some of that daylight in the past couple of months, especially two days ago when it snowed for 36 hours.

Oh! The time changes and EVERYBODY has to get up an hour early. This is done in order to save energy?

Humph! It certainly isn't making me more energetic to lose an hour's sleep.

I have an idea...let the companies that could save energy change their working hours and leave the rest of us alone.

I think I need a nap.

Love,
Buddy

parkbenchstudio.com

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I agree. I hate losing an hour of sleep!

Carolyn