Monday, March 10, 2008

Six Feet of Snow




The weatherman says Dayton got thirteen and a squosh (ronniespeak for anything under an inch) inches of snow but it may as well be six feet with all the wonderful snow drifts I found.

I am thirteen inches tall at the shoulder but my chest is only five inches off the ground so navigating was an adventure.

I love the snow! Love running in it, love sniffing all the smells, love bouncing from one drift to the next. I even got to chase a cat up into an abandoned car.

I can even pee fairly well, as I can hike like a gymnast and get my back leg up high enough that my hoohaw doesn't get frozen off.

What I don't like is having my tookas frost bit when I have to do my business.

I am so glad the humans are toilet trained.

Love,
Buddy

parkbenchstudio.com

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You are too cute Buddy!!

We have a few tunnels like yours in our back yard too. The Beagles love to tunnel thru the snow! They are not much for playing in it but they make sure to sniff every flake of snow!!


Carolyn