Monday, March 31, 2008

Just Rafting Down the Blog of Life


Why did no one warn me?

Why did no one tell me that once you start looking at other blogs that it can become an addictive and time consuming past-time?

Since I began blogging, I have discovered a regular Blog-o-Sphere out there.

It all began innocently enough. All I did was click on that "Next Blog" button at the top of the page and I was instantly transported into someone else's world.

Then I discovered some blogs listed other blogs they found interesting. So of course I *had* to go exploring, that's what dogs do.

It takes some digging, and occasionally uncovering something stinky, but most of the Blog-o-Sphere is full of tasty morsels that may tickle the funny bone, provoke introspective thought, entertain, inspire, or provide a recipe for tonight's dinner.

Visit The Barber Bunch to get a taste for yourself but I am warning you, this can be an addictive activity and you may look up and it will be way past your bedtime. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Love,
Buddy

parkbenchstudio.com

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey... that's me!! Thanks for the shout out!

The Blogs are addicting aren't they.

Have a super day!
Carolyn

pchickki said...

Oh how very true this is. My husband thinks I am having an online affair I spend so much time blogging but I love it and I love all the nice and talented people I have met including you.
I found your blog through The Barber Bunch. I have 2 very large dogs and the word dog caught my eye. If you get a chance find my post a long while back called A Happy Ending..it tells how I got my dogs and how they have taken over mine and my husband's hearts.
I enjoyed your blog. Thanks