Friday, April 20, 2012

Ray: "I'm Going to Whip Somebody's Ass"

So-o-o-o-o-o-o

Normally I would not be writing about whipping somebody's a**.  Not that I couldn't or wouldn't, it is just not something I would normally find appropriate for a blog.  However, I am going to make an exception in this case.

I first heard about Ray on TEDtalks and loved the story so I went looking.  Google helped me find Ray's song on YouTube and a couple of other places (plus a lot of sites I'd rather not know are out there).

It seems Ray's daughter was having a difficult time at work and needed a little fatherly love and understanding. In turn, Ray (who happens to be a preacher) wrote a special song for his daughter and decided to post it to the internet for anyone and everyone that might need something special to get them through a bad day at work.

http://wovox.com/talks/en/2010/11/27/bad-day-at-work-sing-yourself-a-song/

Now this is going to be my theme song, just in case I ever have a bad day at work.  Hum along if you need to.

Love,
Buddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lifes tough. Ever armwrestled a Nfl player

Unknown said...

it hurt