Saturday, April 7, 2012

Up the Down (& Around) Staircase

There are stairs at home, and there are stairs at work, so I know stairs. 

I go up and down stairs all day long at the studio because my throne is upstairs and I sit up there and survey my domain. 

I go up and down stairs all evening at home because that is how I get from my bed, to my food, to my backyard. 

So I know stairs.

I never in my life saw stairs so wonderful as these.


I want to walk these stairs.  I want to go to the very top to see what I can see and quite possibly howl at the moon.  Wouldn't that be wonderful?






Some of these stairs are pieces of art (and some make me more than a little dizzy) but still, I want to see each and every one of them. 

Especially this one:






See you there!









Love,
Buddy

No comments: