Thursday, June 7, 2012

Haven't You Always Wanted To Do This?

 I found this blog,

and this guy is doing something I have often thought about doing.

He is blogging about traffic assholes irritants.

He takes pictures of the offending assholes irritants and posts them on the internet.

I want him to come to Dayton and take pictures of all the assholes irritating drivers who park in the "NO PARKING ZONE" in front of the Post Office on Fifth Street. 

And
The assholes irritating drivers who tailgate us on I35 when we go the speed limit and stay to the right but that isn't fast enough for them.

And
The asshole irritating drivers who pass on the shoulder when base traffic gets back up on 675 during rush hour.

Oh the possibilities...
My only question is...
Was this guy driving when he took the  pictures?

Love,
Buddy

No comments: