Monday, April 21, 2008

Curb your dogs (and your kids)


I bark.

I do, it is a form of communication just like wagging a tail or sniffing a butt. If someone comes to my door I bark to let them know that I am inside and am summoning the humans. If we are walking and we happen across a human roaming free, I will bark to let them know that I expect them to stop and pet me. It is the courteous thing to do.

However, I dislike dogs that stand there and bark and bark and bark. They dominate the conversation and don't let others get a growl in edgewise. It is so impolite.

Likewise, I dislike human puppies that can't behave themselves in public especially at an eating store. Oh I know that they have to be let out so they can *learn*, but part of that learning is proper training.

If you are in an eating store and your pups are misbehaving, take them home. The waiter won't mind, and I am fairly certain the other patrons won't mind. In fact they will probably applaud you on your way out.

Love,
Buddy

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Amen!!!!

Great action shot there!

Carolyn

pchickki said...

Buddy I love this picture of you .
You are one smart doggie.
Your advise is wise and much appreciated by well behaved puppy owners everywhere.

Woof Woof
Hugs and scratches behind the ear!
Patti