Friday, April 11, 2008

Did you ever notice?


When we are out and about, we see all sorts of people. Big, small, short, tall, lean, not-so-lean, every color, shape and size.

There are two things I just don't get.

One is the boys walking around, hunched over, holding onto the waistbands of their pants, which happen to be hanging around their knees.

The other is old men, hunched over, with their waistbands up around their armpits.

So, after wondering, thinking, and pondering I think I have come up with at least part of the answer.

Why the boys walk around with their waistbands around their knees, I cannot explain.

However, I think what happens is this; as the boy ages, his pants little by little, centimeter by centimeter, like a molasses in winter, creep up to it's natural position (around the *WAIST*...it is called a WAISTband for a reason!!).

When the boy becomes an adult, he begins to look rather normal, and the pants are pretty much where they belong. Then as he progresses into old age, the pants continue their upward movement. So by the time he becomes an old man, the waistband has arrived at his armpits.

The solution is to train your pants from the beginning so they know their proper place.
You'll thank me when you are old.

Love,
Buddy




2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I agree 100%!!!!!

Love that picture!!

Carolyn

pchickki said...

I love this Buddy! You have a reasonable explanation there.

You are so funny! I absolutely love this blog.

Hugs to you sweet puppy
Patti