Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can We Talk?

I guess I am going to have to go back to school.

I thought I was a well educated dog.  Even when Spencer came along (taller, stronger, better behaved Spencer) and knew more words than I did, I still thought I was pretty darn intelligent.  I learned all Spencer's words and then pretended I didn't understand....now that is smart in my book.

Then I found this dog who knows a lot more than I do.  She knows over 1000 words!

Obviously I can't let another dog know more than I do and since online learning is my educational method of choice, my first line of attack begins with Dictionary dot com.  One of their links, Word Dynamo, is full of word games; all different grade levels, subjects, and languages.  I did pretty good on the Latin prefix words, fairly well on the Twelve Absolutely Ridiculous Words, and not at all well on French.

Check it out and see how well you can do, then we'll compare notes. (I'm not competitive, really!)

Love,
Buddy





No comments: