Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crash The Superbowl


I could get lost in a bag of Doritos.

 I could..... but I won't and I don't because I believe in sensible snacking.

Well, not really.....the truth is I would get lost in a bag of Doritos but I can't open the pantry door and get them off the shelf.


I am not promoting Doritos, and I am not promoting the Super Bowl.  However, I am promoting your total enjoyment of being able to help choose the Doritos commercial for the Super Bowl.

Go to this site, and take a peek at the Finalists then VOTE.  Don't waste time, the day of reckoning is almost here!

Personally, I like the baby sling but there are a couple of commercials with dogs that I have to at least consider. 

Now, I like to be through so I am also including a couple of interesting tid-bits on Doritos.
Can you believe it was an Iron Chef episode?
And if you are interested in making your own (and perhaps healthier) version try this.

Love,
Buddy
Hmmm, I wonder if they would let me take a turn in the sling?






No comments: