Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Such a Sneaky Dog

I have a confession.

(don't I look innocent?)

I love my humans, and I love Spencer

BUT

I love my sleep too

So.....last night I ran David out of bed so I could sleep there.

AND

I used Spencer to do it.

I feel so bad (not really)


First let me say that I could never do this with Ronnie, she doesn't allow me on the furniture at her house so there is no way she would let me sleep in her bed.  Fortunately for me David is easier less strict.

I can, and do, sleep just about anywhere in the house, but last night I wanted to sleep with David.

My first try was at 2am, but I miscalculated and didn't get to the bed in time.  So I had to enlist Spencer's help.  (poor stupid gullible Spencer).

I waited until 4am,  Then I convinced Spencer to ask to go out.  Since Spencer is so much bigger than I am, when he asks to go out he makes noise just wagging his tail.  While Spencer was distracting David with the "take me out" ploy, I hid in the closet.

When they went downstairs, I jumped on the bed.  By the time David made it back upstairs, I was sound asleep....right smack in the middle of the bed.  It was so cozy!!  I'm such a dog.

David is so easy gullible sweet that he didn't even try to move me over or make me leave.  He just crawled in bed beside me and let me sleep.  Happy dog.  I love my human. 

I wonder if I can get away with it again tonight?  Oh Spencer......

Love,
Buddy


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awwww..poor Buddy! Hope your foot gets better