Saturday, August 4, 2012

Locking Lips



I started out in search of LIP ART because I thought this picture was so cool and I loved the lips on this site.





BUT THEN...
Google turned up all these other sites...
NOT about lip art BUT about the art of kissing
I found out that in human history kissing wasn't always part of normal behavior
AND
I found out where the ubiquitous "they" think kissing started
(would you believe INDIA??)

AND


Five ways to kiss (with pictures!)
Apparently kissing isn't just kissing,
there are different ways to do it.





AND
Kissing EXPLAINED .

Who knew the simple act of placing one set of lips on another set of lips could be so complicated.
Who to kiss
Where to kiss, both location and placement
How long to kiss
How to hold your mouth/tongue/teeth
It is all too much for me.
Happy to be a dog and just lick those I like.


Love,
Buddy

No comments: