Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cartoons

One of the funnest (I know it should be "most fun", but I like the way "funnest" sounds) things I have always enjoyed is cartoons.  I especially like the printed cartoon like Sunday paper cartoons, Reader's Digest cartoons, and daily calendar cartoons, the kind of cartoon that can be slapped up on the side of the fridge and provide entertainment on a daily basis.

AND NOW....
cartoons are available on the internet.  How cool is that!

and and and
there are lots of DOG cartoons, which of course are the best.

How about this guy....
Not only is he funny, but you can buy your own personal (or business) cartoon from him as well.

Dog Cartoon #5038

Dog Cartoon 5038: What's that boy?! A paradigm shift?!
 I signed up to get his cartoons by e-mail so I can be entertained whenever a new cartoon pops up.

What's that boy?  There's a new cartoon in our e-mail?  Good-boy!

Love,
Buddy