Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What to do with the wedding dress.....and other post divorce ideas

Well.....
I can't say I truly understand all of this, because dogs do not get married (unless of course humans get involved) therefore, dogs do not get divorced.

 However,
this looks like so much fun and I thought maybe I should do something interesting like............. dogs in wedding dresses.



However,


it has already been done.









(What did I tell you about humans?)





However,





the divorce fun can continue in other ways.






It is suppose to be healthy for you.


and for something really bizarre...




how about this?



So now I know what to do if ever I get a divorce, but then I'd have to get married first, and dogs do not get married, unless of course humans get involved.

Love,
Buddy






No comments: