Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Want To Do This!

In the course of a day the studio receives a lot of information about art stuff.  There are art fairs, art festivals, art classes, art exhibits, art shows, art opening and artistic endeavors of all kinds, shapes and sizes.

Some are interesting (some are not) but today I found THE MOST interesting art project. Creatively, it ranks right up there with Project Runway and Destination Imagination.

It is called Mystery Build, and it does cost money, but there are prizes to be had.  More importantly, it is just the just the thing to have fun and get the creative juices flowing.  There is a theme and rules and most important, a deadline.

AND
There is a project just for kids.

Their website also has a page of art information that is worth a visit.






I especially like this piece by Paul Hill. 






Now I just have to figure out how to get my paws to create some art.

Love,
Buddy


No comments: