Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl?




When I think of the words Super and Bowl in the same sentence I think of food.  I think about dog type food, bones, meat, crunchy dog food and treats.



However, I hear there is something going on tomorrow called the "Super Bowl" and though great quantities of food will be consumed I guess it is really all about a game called football.  To tell you the truth, I don't know all that much about football.  In fact, I had to use Google to find out which two teams would be playing tomorrow.

In case you didn't know, they are New England Patriots



and New York Giants




and they will be playing their game in Indianapolis, Indiana.



Don't ask me, I don't know why two east coast teams are traveling to a whole 'nuther part of the US to play but I guess the site of the game is determined a very long time before they know the participants.

Anyway, I came across this article about some school in Baltimore, Maryland where the students were required to wear purple to school in support of the Baltimore Ravens (another football team) at a pep rally or they had to sit in the library.  WELL!  Talk about a misguided decision.  And after all that the Raven's didn't make it to the Super Bowl.

AND THEN
For all those who are really into football (and for those five of us who are not) I found this.  You can tour the stadium without having to drive to Indianapolis or paying $2400 to a scalper for ticket to the game.

AND if you aren't invited to or are having a party and have the need to watch the game I suppose you could go here to watch it.  I am planning on finding that Super Bowl full of dog food.

Love,
Buddy
I suppose  I wouldn't say no to some poppers.

No comments: