Saturday, November 12, 2011

Choosing a turkey

Yes, I am still in search of the perfect food for this Thanksgiving.  Of course, if I had my way, I would be chasing a turkey around an open field, but the humans insist on other methods of acquisition.

Is Turkey going to be the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving meal?  Now is the time to choose just exactly what kind of turkey you want to get.  Who knew there were so many different types of birds to choose from?

I have done a little research (you can thank me later) and came up with these sites which may help with your decision.
Fine Cooking dot com.











If you are into Martha.











Lots of interesting info from Williams-Sonama.








Turkey information and recipes.








I am also open to all kinds of cooking methods; grilling, frying, roasting, you name it and I'll eat it!  Happy hunting (oh, that is a whole 'nuther post)

Love,
Buddy








No comments: