Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Way cool photographs...

Now I am on a mission.

Having started this conversation about interesting photographs, I needed to go out (and spent wa-a-a-a-a-y too much time surfing the internet) and find more, more more. You can thank me later.

First I Googled the term "unique photographs" and the first page was full of professional photography studios touting themselves as unique.  So my question is... how unique can you be if everyone else is unique as well?

Then I looked for "way cool photographs" and found some amazing images, (and spent wa-a-a-a-a-y too much time surfing the internet). You can thank me later.

Anyway, I did track down some sites that I found interesting for your amusement.  Enjoy.


Denis Darzacq








Prepare to spend a lot of time here.  Lots and lots of way cool pictures.









 Cool pictures and tutorials on how to do them.










This one caught my eye, it seems to have the work of several artists.









This is a fun site despite it being a site for "fashion trends and glamorous models".  Check out the "funny" gallery.












Most are a  little over the top for me, but I think I am in love.






Take a look around, try not to get sucked into the blackhole of internet exploring.  You can thank me later.

Love,
Buddy

No comments: