Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Waffle House Enigma

What is it about Waffle House?

Sometimes it is ok to play with your food!

My photographer loves Waffle House (the artist only just tolerates it)


David could eat at Waffle House three times a day.  In fact, there have been times when he actually has eaten at Waffle House for all his meals for weeks at a time.  He doesn't particularly like the food, but he revels in the atmosphere.  He enjoys the other patrons, most of whom have breakfast there everyday.  The waitresses are always friendly and not only make sure his coffee cup stays filled, but are patient with his jokes and sculptures of food and tableware.


I guess it is the kind of place where you can be a kid no matter what your age is, and maybe that's the attraction.

I like it because as I wait in the car I get to see all kinds of interesting people.

Love,
Buddy


No comments: