Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Oh oh oh it is almost time and all the humans are getting excited. 

The most interesting topics of conversation revolve around the pretty packages under the tree.

The first question is do the gifts get opened Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

If the answer is Christmas morning then the next question is do gifts from Santa get wrapped or not?

Once that is answered the next question is do the presents all get opened in one free for all or do they get opened one at a time?

However, if the answer to the first question is Christmas Eve then the second question is how long do we have to wait on Christmas Eve before we get to open the packages, followed by do they all get opened at once or one at a time?

Who knew opening a package could get so complicated!

I am all for Christmas Eve so there is more room for the stuff Santa brings.  I'm not sure I have the patience for opening one gift at a time, I kinda like the idea of a free for all, but hey just give me a bone to chew on and I won't care.

Oh, and don't forget to go look at all the light.....that's one of the best parts of the season.

http://www.christmasdisplays.net/












Love,
Buddy

Oh, and Santa, if you are reading this... I really have been a good boy, or at least I have tried, or at least I thought about trying, well....I'll try next year...I promise.

No comments: