Thursday, December 8, 2011

Drying your hands....





What's up with taking paper towels from restrooms and installing electric, hot-air-blowing, pretend hand drying, machines?  They don't work you know.  Have you ever noticed how many people are walking out of restrooms with semi-damp hands?  I only hope they are damp from water.

Not that it bothers me all that much, I lick my paws (and other body parts) to get them clean , but I have noticed some discontent among the humans.

I know, I know..... environmentally responsible, living green, easier to clean, less vandalism, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Have you ever tried to wipe a child's face with an electric hand dryer?

Or better yet, think about how many surfaces get touched between doing the deed and washing the hands?  Don't you wish now that you had a paper towel in your hands rather than an electric, hot-air-blowing, pretend hand drying, machine?

Love,
Buddy

No comments: