Friday, December 16, 2011

A week?

 

 

Really!  Christmas happens in a week?  When?What?How?

 

How did we go from "oh, Christmas is later this month" to "Christmas is a week away"?

 

Oh the stress........................


Well, I guess I need to take a deep breath, take a step back and let's see what needs to be done.

 

Tell friends and family how much I love them? Check.


Christmas tree up? Check.

 

Christmas tree decorated? Check.

 

Christmas letter typed? Check.

 

Christmas cards addressed? Check.

 

Christmas cards mailed? Check.

 

Christmas tree acquired? Check.

 

Christmas tree decorated? Check.

 

Presents bought? Check.

 

Presents wrapped? Check.

 

Presents mailed? Check.

 

Tell my friends and family how much they mean to me? Check.

 

Hmmmmmm....maybe there is no need to be stressed....maybe I'm gonna be okay.....maybe everything is gonna work out, no sweat, no problem.  

Maybe I can look forward to...oh yes, Christmas dinner!!  

 

Love,

Buddy 

No comments: