Thursday, December 1, 2011

Okay, NOW you can start thinking about Christmas.

Today is December 1st.  Well, at least it is December 1st where I live and I think that today should be the first day Christmas decorations should be allowed in stores.

I don't mind retailers having sales before Thanksgiving, or putting out merchandise that I would consider buying as a Christmas present for someone.  In fact, I rather like getting stuff all year and putting it in the back of the closet in anticipation of the holiday season.

However, I would very much like to enjoy the time between the Fourth of July and Thanksgiving without having decorated trees, colored balls, and tinsel stuffed down my throat whenever I enter a store.  Can't you just WAIT?

Please let me enjoy one holiday at a time. You don't want me getting confused and putting sparklers in the turkey do you?

Love,
Buddy


No comments: