Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The week of limbo...

Well...
That was fun....food, music, food, pretty lights, food, gifts and did I mention food?  I have been in a food coma for three days and have only now recovered enough to sit at the computer.

Christmas was certainly enjoyable,  I can hardly wait until the next one rolls around.


Now we begin the week of limbo, the week between Christmas and New Year, the week between gatherings, the week when everyone is still relishing the glow of Christmas and looking forward to the revelry of New Year, the week when no one really wants to do any work.

It is a week to ponder.
Ponder the year past, ponder the year to come, ponder all those resolutions.

It is also a week to plan.
Oh sure, there is New Year's Eve to consider.  There will be a party, drinks, food, music and how to get home.  However, I am more concerned about the food for New Year's Day.  The traditional food that is consumed to insure a happy and prosperous year.  I am making a list (and checking it twice) because I take my food seriously, especially if it is going to bring me good luck.

More later....


Love,
Buddy


No comments: